Re: [ST] Fwd: Bad news about Larry Grodsky

I could not agree more about Larry Grodsky being one of the good guys.  I have read his colun for many years as well.  I met him several times at rider Rally's back in the late 80's and early 90's.

It is a bit scary when someone who does things right dies in this manner.  But that is a risk we all take.

Rick
Pfafftown, NC
00 Sprint ST