[ST] Stoner or sick

OK, my only comment is not about the race itself as I enjoyed it but the
camera work.
I don't know what you all got but numerous times including three times in
the last five laps as soon as a rider would pull up to pass and I was on
the edge of my seat the cameras would cut away to the pits and I got to
watch the pit crews. No idea if the pass happened or stuck if it did.
And then the camera shaking up and down the entire race from two different
spots made me sorts sick to me stomach.
Not very professional IMHO.

Jack Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"
Que Lastima
4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42