[ST] for Al - Dont let the bastards get you......

    It's comforting to know there are folks out there who are trying to do /something/ to oppose the constant abrogation of our personal rights and suppression of our individual liberties by all levels of our dangerously out-of-control government, here in the 'Home of the Brave and the Land of the Formerly Free'.

         dowgydoodoo,... who well remembers many years of freedom in the USA,... almost a half-century ago!

 Support Our Troops!  With a fiercely hate-filled enemy in front and
our shamefully uncaring government behind them, only we the people
can bring hope to their lives.