Re: [ST] for Don - Dont let the bastards get you......

donnydogood wrote:

> It's comforting to know there are folks out there who are trying to do
> /something/ to oppose the constant abrogation of our personal rights
> and suppression of our individual liberties by all levels of our
> dangerously out-of-control government, here in the 'Home of the Brave
> and the Land of the Formerly Free'.

do you think the winnebago warriors connected to that site are fighting
for your personal rights and liberties? not very comforting. though
neither is
the idea of stepping back fifty years, unless you're a middle-aged white
guy...

> dowgydoodoo,... who well remembers many years of freedom in the
> USA,... almost a half-century ago!
>
> Support Our Troops! With a fiercely hate-filled enemy in front and
> our shamefully uncaring government behind them, only we the people
> can bring hope to their lives.

our hate-filled enemies are considering a red light camera jihad - you in?