Re: [ST] Check Engine light and no fuel gage 2003 ST

>From: marc Ve
>By the way : I tried to post a ride report yesterday - I didnt see it come
>up, did it post?

Ah yes.. I forgot to tell you that :-\. Gmail will not allow you to send
mail to yourself, also not via a mailing list. This is because in all the
threads, your own sent mail will be sorted in there as well so you can
keep track of the entire email conversation. At least, that's sounds logical
to me, otherwise there would be double postings in that thread from you.

Fortunately the list doesn't suffer from black holes anymore (knock on
wood). On yahoogroups you can check live on the site whether it the
message arrived thru the group as well, on this list you'd have to wait
2 months though... I also haven't, so far, experienced any gmail failures
or temporary outages. Still, you could see it as a disadvantage of the
gmail system. Then again, especially if you're on a couple of busy mailing
lists, the gmail online interface works great for keeping up stuff. The
threads are automatically collapsed where you already have downloaded them
(if you use the POP feature) and your sent POP mail is also in there. So
I guess a small, so far the only for me, trade off. I'm used to it now,
no problems so far.

Emile
www.piloot.com