Re: [ST] DAT (Deer Aviodence Tactics)

After all this dear talk I was talking to my wife last night on the phone
and she said something like, "Honey, there's a deer in the back yard."
My first response: "Shoot it."

In all seriousness I just moved out to the "sticks" and will certainly
have to be more aware of deer but living in an suburban area has trained
me to always be alert for animals as cats, dogs, skunks and the like
which have been known to jump out without so much as a warning.

Bottom line, ride safe, stay alert.

Nate
00SprintRS