Re: [ST] Dont let the bastards get you......

One thing I would like to add to the debate of laws and personal freedoms -

"People only act with impunity when they are held accountable for their
actions or inaction"

Is it true that the only reason we have laws is because people do wrong?

Banks have vaults to protect theirs & our cash because people would otherwise
just take it.

So I guess that begs the question - What constitutes an acceptable law and
when do such laws impinge on personal freedom?

If people are to be held accountable for their actions, how should we, as a
free society go about that?

My $0.06 (AUD) to allow for the exchange rate to the Greenback.

Brett.