From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Todd J
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 8:41 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Rear hugger install on an 01

Hey Gang--I ordered my rear hugger last week and it should be arriving soon.
Any tips on installation? I am hearing mixed reports on whether or not you
need to remove the rear wheel. Honestly, I do not want to and if it is
required I will have my dealer do the install. I suppose I could do the
"search" thing here, but thought this would be more fun...
  Todd