Re: [ST] Tech pages

By the way, I know of the maintenance section of the Triumphnet.com page.

Okay, I'm gonna come right out and ask.  This is going to sound like such a
newb question.  Laugh if you must....

Does this thing have an air filter, and if so, where the heck is it?

There.  I asked.  Now you all know I know nothing.

*grumble*

There goes my pride.  : -)

David