Re: [ST] st Digest, Vol 13, Issue 34

The manual notes that the nut on that side is staked...

Matt Heyer

----- Original Message ----
From: Paul H Sammut <phsammut@xxxxxxxx>
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 9:18:16 PM
Subject: Re: [ST] st Digest, Vol 13, Issue 34

<<Well, I've tried undoing the large (same-sized) nut on the left
(drive-chain) side, but, even using a 24 inch-long, 3/4 inch driver with
appropriate socket, I can't get it to budge.  I see no circlip or
spring-clip on this side.  Anyone have ideas apart from using a breaker-bar
(which I will do once I'm reassured I haven't missed anything.