Re: [ST] Check Engine light and no fuel gage 2003 ST

> >You can access it by the side without removing tank, but it's tricky.
>
> Didn't seem too bad to me, its the connector right by the fuel quick
> disconnects, right?
>
> >-or the gauge fuel sender is out (which I doubt)
> >-or the connector is diconnected( which I doubt too)
>
> I'm hoping its not either one of these (I'm pretty sure the connector's
> fine), but if I can't get it to work it will go to the dealer for
> warrantee repair on Apr. 28.

Dan the connector right beside the quick disconnects is for the in
tank fuel pump. The fuel sender bolts in from the bottom of the tank
and has a wire coming out of it with a connector on the end.

Someone on the list recently sent me a we page showing how to remove
the tank. You can see it here
http://www.triumphnet.com/st/faq/airbox/

In this picture
http://www.triumphnet.com/st/faq/airbox/SprintST04_Tank_Lines_Off.jpg
Wilson is hold the connector from the sender.
Rupert