Re: [ST] Huggers

Now that I think about it, I put three huggers in.  My first Triumph hugger broke, but I got a new one under warrantee.  That was a common malidy for the thing and I'll bet it still is.  My current one doesn't have any problem because I took some aluminum stock and reenforced the plastic where the hugger is bolted into the swingarm.  Actually I would recommend several other altenatives to the Triumph hugger.