[ST] Wiring Loom - Help ID some connectors...?

Hi

Does anyone know what these three connections are for on my 2003
ST ... (see photo here - http://lawrie.smugmug.com/gallery/1365207 -
connectors ringed on photo).  They are in the loom by the rear light,
and do not appear to be connected to anything on my bike.

I'm looking for something I can hook my Autocom up to - i.e.
something that is powered when the ignition is on, but not
continuously (so don't want to go for Battery Terminals).  Being a
hazard to myself with pliers, I don't really want to break into the
loom itself - I'll only end up shorting out the whole thing and that
would not be fun...  but if one of these three was a switched power
connection, it would make things so much easier... :)

Anyone know?

Best regards

Gavin Lawrie
ST'03