Re: [ST] Fuel Economy

Dan,

Here is the first set of info.

01 Sprint ST Stock gearing, stock pipe  Central PA   5'10"  230 lbs.
mid grade 89 rating
Tank 1  213 miles     4.2 US Gal.  50.7 mpg    commute miles
Tank 2  241.4 miles   4.7 US Gal   51.4 mpg   commute/back roads

Hopefully the new 07 Tiger will be tuned to provide the same results!!!!!
Dave Bardell