[ST] Testing the Motovision and comparing it with Vision+ and Bluevision lights

Last night from 9pm until 2 am, Emile, Ben, Marc and I compared the new MotoVision lights with other brands and types.

  The prelimenary  results are that they are good, but not any better then Vision+; Vision+ looks more bright / white.
  Bluevision is not as good as Vision+ or Motovision but looks much brighter.

  My own experiences are that cagedrivers find the MotoVision light less offending and tend to react less stressfull. They do give you some extra space and don't have the idea that you are fighting yourself and your motorcycle trough traffic.
  The Motovision lights have a broader bundle then Vision+. They have just a haze of Orange, you really have to know in advance or else you wouldn't notice it.

  I will have to re-adjust my beams and will do some more testing later on.

  To be continued.

  --Markus