[ST] New race track in Salt Lake City

Went by the new track today to take a look, and they were having a
benefit track day for bikes. The place in very big, they were saying
about 4.3 miles complete course plus a super motard/shifter kart track
and other stuff that was not completed I guess. I does look amazing and
there was a lot of bikes there, including several Daytona 955i and a
couple race prepped 675s the local dealer took there. They are so
little compared to most there and seemed to be doing very well. I even
saw a thruxton out there some brave soul was on, and it did not seem to
be anywhere near the back of the pack, full of Ducs, R1s, Gixxers and
others. I was told the people running the bike school at Las Vegas will
be doing classes here, so maybe time for me to get a track bike? It
will be a fun year.