[ST] custom painted/tinted windscreens

All:
	I bought a clear ZG Double Bubble screen for my ST and simply painted &
clearcoated it. You can do it from the rear side or directly on the front
surface. It works just as well either way. The automotive urethane adheres very
well and flexes with the screen. I see no reason why some-one could not have
their screen tinted using the same method/materials.
	If anyone wants pics of my custom painted version, just sent me a private e-mail.
Best,
Howard Stephen Serlick
'03 Blue ST
Philadelphia