Re: [ST] Fuel economy - ad nauseam

Actually, the map that maximizes the engines output is
also typically the map that offeres the best gas
milage, it's a matter of how hard you twist the right
grip with respect to how conservative your gas milage
will be.  I guess the point of the original email
should be, I got a much better map when I tuned the
harley, but then again, who would expect that to come
tuned from the factory.  It sounds like I will not see
the kind of 10% increase in both power and milage that
I got out of the Harley, as I would expect the Triumph
engineers to have spent alot more time and money
optimizing the ST.

-Ken