Re: [ST] Counter Rotating Brakes

Several, maybe just one, guys have implied that if this gismo works that
steering at 100mph+ would be as light as 20mph.  Unless the laws of physics
have been repealed, somehow, someway all that momentum of 4-500lbs of bike
traveling in one direction has to moved to another direction. That just may
have something to do with why it is harder to make a 90 degree turn at 100
than 20. Yes, I’m aware that the act of turning the bars does not contribute
the bulk of the force required to turn the bike.  I can see something to
assist that transition or reduce the pressure somewhat, but I would sure
like to see the numbers to prove how such a reduction in applied force is
achieved.  Not implying that it won't but it sure sounds like a free lunch.
It seems that the discussion to date implies that force required to initiate
and maintain the turn is the force required to overcome the gyroscopic
action of the front wheel assemble.  You guys can correct me but it seems
there is a lot more to getting the bike to turn than overcoming gyroscopic
action.

Rod