[ST] For any AZ listers

I'm on a road trip, thought I had enough back tire to get me home, since I
usually get about 10K out of a pilot road rear.  I'm finding that I need to
replace a tire in theTucson area.  Who knows of a good, reputable shop in
the Tucson area that you would let touch your bike and replace the back
tire?

This trip has been loaded with humbling experiences, I don't need to pick a
crappy shop. So, any suggestions will be appreciated.

TIA,
Beckie from Oregon, but now in Gila Bend AZ

When life throws you a curve, Ride it!!!