[ST] Emile

Emile,
After reading your response several times, I'm not sure we were talking apples to apples.  The references below explain the same topics very well.
1.) http://www.msgroup.org/TIP048.html
2.) http://www.msgroup.org/forums/mtt/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=76
3.) http://www.msgroup.org/TIP066.html

 I'm not sure if you buy everything the counter rotating  brake guys are selling but I don't.  The linkage you have between weight and arm is a torque not the mass times velocity momentum that I was speaking of.   The explanation of camber thrust covers what I was talking about where there is much more momentum and force to deal with by the contact patch as the speed increases.  That is why a think that the rate you can dump lean into the equation isn't the whole story.  But I think I'm just going to jump on the Sprint, tug on the bars and let God get me around the corners :-)
Rod