Re: [ST] Emile

It sounds to me as if someone needs to create a computer model and then
write an article after playing with it.  Surely that's been done?
I suspect that there are too many variables involved for the
explanation to be grasped by the general motorcycling public.
The issue is not what factors are involved, but how significant they
are comparatively, at various speeds.  My guess is that the
significances are different for most bike designs.

Chris Harwood
00 RS

>>> sprint_st@xxxxxxxxxxx 20/04/2006 00:09:11 >>>
I'm going to try to put my comments in your text.