Re: [ST] 675 wins middle-weight shootout!

Masiak, Richard wrote:
> That's nice, but how is it doing on the track?

So far, (as much as I can find on the web) in the British Supersport
Series it's got a 17th and 14th place finish.  IIRC the first race was
the first time that they'd ran the bike, no shakedown, no testing, just
go daddy go.  The bike still seems a bit off the pace (based on
qualifying times) but hopefully with more tweaking they can dial it in.
I also hope that someone campaigns it in the Isle of Mann this year as I
think it would make a superb TT bike.

My 2¢,

Nate
00SprintRS