Re: [ST] Chain Cleaning - was ST avgas

Whats the cling or anti fling properties of the Dupont MultiPurpose Teflon
Lubricant
grease you use, like?

Does it hang on like chain lube or do you get bits of gunk flung into various
places you never thought imaginable, like chain lube?

Brett
Sydney.

PS - Its getting cold here. Daylight saving is gone & I'm riding home with my
neck warmer on after nightshift. Hopefully there will be a heap of summer
ride reports so I can live vicariously through you lot and think again how I can
get to the US to see if all those roads are as good as we've been led to
believe.