Re: [ST] Chain Cleaning - was ST avgas

Brett,
The beauty of this stuff is it dries hard.  I mean you can touch it and not
feel anything.  No fling, unless you don't allow it to dry which takes maybe
an hour, not sure exactly, maybe less.  It goes on like WD40, even smells a
bit like it. Chain should be clean when you put it on the first time.  After
that the chain stays pretty clean.  Even if the chain was new and dry (they
come with grease on them though) it would pick up some dirt.  I guess there
were some reviews of it in some cycle rags, didn't see them, but they liked
it.  It's the best stuff I've ever used, but if my chain falls apart in a
1000 miles maybe it isn't all that good, just have to wait and see :-).

Rod