Re: [ST] Time to fix the front end

Jeremy,
You can do both emulator and progressive.  There is guy named George who did it who may be on this list or maybe the RAT list, and so did I.  Like Garry said the HyperPro does a good job on a lot of things but if you need more adjustment you can add the emulators.  Please note I'm just talking forks, HyperPro shock springs are totally separate issue.  Matt, get your flamethrower ready, but the straight versus progressive argument can only be solved if you try the true, totally progressives like HyperPro makes.  They buck conventional wisdom.  I tryed them and liked them.    I also saw they were a compromise but a very good compromise.  That's why I have recommended to several people to put on a set of HyperPro's (you can return them in 30 days for a refund too) and see how you like them.  If you need more you can add the emulators.  Once you put emulators in, you can't go back without buying new damping rods.  The hard edge problem that Garry spoke can be almost eliminated by
  the emu
 lators.  Nether Hyperpro or RT is going to give you what a fully adjustable cartridge fork is going to give you.