From: garrysimmons@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:garrysimmons@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2006 10:55 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Jeremy Witt
Subject: Re: [ST] Time to fix the front end

How bad are your roads? Do you ride aggressively?

I put the HyperPro combi kit (progressive fork springs, oil, progressive
shock spring) on my Sprint RS. It helped, but the suspension is still
harsh on sharp-edged bumps (we have lots of them), yet soft enough to
wallow when pushed a bit. It's fine for a brisk but relaxed pace on a
twisty road with good pavement.

Garry