Re: [ST] signing off for a bit

Ride safe John.

-----Original Message-----
From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Petrey, Jr.
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2006 1:28 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] signing off for a bit

Hi guys, I'm gonna leave you for hopefully a short time. I have been
on this list since sometime in 2000 if my memory is correct. I
havent' been keeping up to well lately. I still have 2 ST's though
one is smashed. Am keeping my blue 2000 which I still love but last
week sold a couple others and bought 2006 GSX-R 750 in maroon &
black. I really like it. It is so much more comfortable than they
used to be. OBVIOUSLY not a ST replacement. But it has it's place.
360 dry or something and 145 @ the crank so she's got some yank!

I've met some great people on this list;-)

Take care, ride safe-

John Petrey
Guntersville, AL