Re: [ST] Emile discussion w/Rich (about counter rotating brakes)

Guys, are we maiking some major jumps on this stuff????   The picture I saw was a pure power slide right out of the old flat track days.  Yes it was probably some Super Motard (however you spell it) on asphalt, but we can't agree on what makes the bike go round the bend with both feet up and traction at both ends.  Now we have a foot down, bars all cock-eyed and smoke pouring out of a spinning rear tire.  Wow, we must be gettin' pretty smart, or maybe a bit loco.