Re: [ST] Emile

Emile,
I'm going to have to say adios on this topic because we must be looking at
this thing from totally different directions because I can see we are
totally missing things in each other's point of view.

Actually I'm starting to think we talking about two things that sound alike
but are quite different. I think you are talking about the force to turn the
bars and wheel to accomplish a turn.  I am talking about the force to turn
the bike with it's feedback felt in the bars.  Does that make sense???
Rod