From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
beckie955@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2006 11:17 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] For any AZ listers

I'm on a road trip, thought I had enough back tire to get me home, since
usually get about 10K out of a pilot road rear.  I'm finding that I need
replace a tire in theTucson area.  Who knows of a good, reputable shop
in
the Tucson area that you would let touch your bike and replace the back
tire?

This trip has been loaded with humbling experiences, I don't need to
pick a
crappy shop. So, any suggestions will be appreciated.

TIA,
Beckie from Oregon, but now in Gila Bend AZ

When life throws you a curve, Ride it!!!