Re: [ST] One way to see Paris

I've watched that 3 times now, and and I wonder a little about the 140MPH.
Maybe 140KPH is what they meant.  Maybe its a trick of the low mounted
camera, but in the begining on those long straight stretches, he barely
seems to be overtaking some of the cars, like he's going only 10-15MPH
faster than them.  Unless they too were going 125MPH.  If they were going a
modest 45MPH, he'd be blowing by them so fast you could barely see what
color their car was.

Later, when he's moving around slow or stopped traffic, then yea, it looks
like he's flying, but he's not really, because he's in those tight spots in
the city.

Oh well, just thinkin...

--Joel