Re: [ST] new 06

In a message dated 23/04/2006 9:15:50 AM AUS Eastern Standard Time,
ericsg23232@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> As with the 01, I still find myself
> trying for another gear when already in 6th, but more so with the 06.

Hey Eric,
Can you give a few more details on why you look for another gear after 6th? I
found my '99 ST &  now my '05 ST to have quite tall gearing. I went down one
tooth on the front sprocket on the '99 and when the time comes, I will be
going up two teeth on the back on the '05.

What sort of warp sepeed are you doing to be looking for a seventh gear?

Brett.