Re: [ST] Metzeler Z6

Rick,
You have me by 40 lbs, maybe a bit less depending how much I'm stuffing in
my bags.  I ride almost no four lane and those that I do ride are in the NC
mountains and pretty crooked too.  My Z6 lasted around 4600 miles and it
replaced two Z4's which lasted about the same.  My original BT057 was within
100 miles of both of them.  I loved the confidence that the Z's inspired and
did not care for the Bridgestone at all.  I have Diablo Strada's on there
now and time will tell.  Your account of the Z6 really sounds atypical.  It
even sounds like defective tires.
Rod