Re: [ST] new 06

Just a small comment, the best bike in the world is the one in YOUR dreams.  The K1200S is a super bike, so is the FJR1300, but neither has to better than other to be someone's BEST.  I go back to Garry's comment, you have to go some to beat the pre-05 Sprint.  That is a totally valid point and does not mean that there aren't better bikes out there.  When I do go looking, my Sprint looks better all the time.  I threw my leg over an ST1300 the other day and said to myself "what a pig."  That was a totally unfair comment, but now I compare every bike to the Sprint and the Sprint spoils you.  It's going to HAVE to be one heckuva bike to replace my ST.