Re: [ST] Fuel Economy

>From: chris matthews
>I really rated the ferry -
>3 extra nights in hotels and about 800 miles in fuel proved more expensive
>than the return through Bilbao. the nagging from the wife about her sore
>knees and butt was'nt!!!

You rated it? Rate it high or low? Or hated it?
Two very long motorway days or two nights on the boat, what would you prefer?

I will look into the Belgium and French cartrains though. I haven't looked
into them yet (only the German ones), they're probably expensive but I understood
from someone I spoke recently that one ends up at Biarritz which would be perfect.
If they depart on the right days it could save one night, I'm afraid the websites
will only be in French though (knowing them).

Thanks for your info!

Emile
www.piloot.com