Re: [ST] No motorcycle content: Was Fuel Economy

>From: Chris Harwood
>In the UK we call statements we don't understand, double-dutch.  Any
>thoughts Emile?  Or do you just accept the blame? ;-)

Hmm, so there's more translations to that term than I've heard
so far: http://www.answers.com/double%20dutch
That makes Dutch people either talking Dutch (which would be hard
to understand), liking to jump ropes or being a very intelligent
people using condoms and oral contraceptives at the same time :-).
Of course Austin Power's Goldmember confirmed the Dutch reputation
in that area. Where's the blame? :-)

Double Dumb Dutch
www.piloot.com