Re: [ST] Canal crash, mean time at Greenwich and lots of liquid too! (Long) Part II

Steve,

Glad to hear you're at least back to work.  I did the same
with a shattered elbow in a cast - the result of a very
slow speed over the handlebars crash on a trials bike.
 The company was very upset that I would even think about
riding a bike again, but said nothing to the guy that
broke a hip playing softball and was off work for about 3
months. I had only missed about two weeks.

Thanks for the update - take care and hope you are back on
a bike before too long.  If the ST is really dead, what
will the replacement be  Hmmmm ?????

Dave Bardell
01 ST
04 GasGas Pro

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 11:49:30 -0400
<SNIP>4/10/06 - Back at work. Life is good when you're the
>supervisor!

<SNIP>4/21/06 - State Farm calls. The bike is totaled.
>Estimated value:
>US$4,300. Estimated cost to repair: US$2,900. I decide to
>take the money
>and buy it back for a mere US$400. After the deductible
<SNIP>