Re: [ST] Fuel Economy

In your message regarding Re: [ST] Fuel Economy dated Thu, 27 Apr 2006
18:30:53 +0200, Emile Nossin said that ...

> >From: Mike Bostock
> >For roads to visit and places to stay see
> > http://www.sprint-st.org/tours/spain_2005_index.html

>EN- Oh, that's great stuff. Very helpfhelpfulctly the area we want to
>EN- do in the same time and manner. Lots of details, just can't find
>EN- WHEN they went. Do you know which time of year this was, which month?
>EN- Thanx!

Since it was me that wrote it, I suppose I do.  It was end of May,
beginning of June.  That is when I always try to get there.

There is even a DVD ;-) (I have a camera fitted on the bike)  If someone
has a couple of hundred megabytes to spare on a server I could even upload
the DivX file of the movie.

This year I did a repetition (almost) of my May 2001 trip
http://www.sprint-st.org/tours/spain_to_france_index.html and have just
got back

Except this time I was with my step-son (Yamaha R6) and 5,500 ft up in the
Pyrenees was cold.

All the tours are here
http://www.sprint-st.org/routes.html

--