Re: [ST] Canal crash, mean time at Greenwich and lots of liquid too! (Long) Part I

In a previous email, Matt Knowles wrote:
> If you're ever in this situation please cooperate with the EMT at this
> point. If a bystander tries to remove your helmet though explain to
> them that they must wait until a trained EMT does it.

That was what I did. At first I thought it was a cop that wanted to
remove the helmet. Turned out it was a FDNY EMT.

> Also try not to complain if the EMTs have to cut your leathers off.
> They're replaceable, you're not.

Undoubtedly! At the scene I told the EMT "If you have to cut off the
leathers, go ahead." He replied, "Thanks. I once had a guy swing at me
when I went to cut off his."

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

Accident, n.: A condition in which presence of mind is good, but absence
of body is better.
             -- Unknown