Re: [ST] Canal crash, mean time at Greenwich and lots of liquid too! (Long) Part II

In a previous email, Emile Nossin wrote:

>>From: Matt Knowles
>>Hey Steve, any chance to recover any costs for the motorist who
>>violated your right of way? Did they even stick around?
>

> I was thinking more about checking about (reported) oil leakage on
> that road, but that's hard to check if you're in an ambulance...

Bingo. The only explanation that I had for the way the front end went
out was that I hit something slick. And completely understandable based
on where I was in relation to the stop line when it happened.

BTW The insurance company is picking up the towing and storage bills.

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"I feel like a fugitive from the law of averages."
             -- William H. Mauldin