Re: [ST] Canal crash, mean time at Greenwich and lots of liquid too! (Long) Part II

In a previous email, dbardell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Thanks for the update - take care and hope you are back on
> a bike before too long.  If the ST is really dead, what
> will the replacement be  Hmmmm ?????

Funny you should mention that. Now that I'm commuting by train and
riding through the NJ meadows at first light and again near sunset and
looking at all the beauty there I've been pondering getting an Old Town
Stillwater. ;-)

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Red hair and black leather, my favorite color scheme."
             --Richard Thompson