Re: [ST] Canal crash, mean time at Greenwich and lots of liquid too! (Long) Part II

Steve,

Glad you're in one piece. Shoulder re-education will be profitable I think.
From time to time would be good to move the elbow joint too.
When completely OK double check that the motion amplitude is the same on both
arms/shoulders. When the arm is inactive and motionless for some weeks, muscles
tendons and ligaments tends to shorten a bit. Stretching would be good at this point.
Just what I experienced myself (not bike crash though).

I had a similar accident back in 1995. The bike slided away while I was rolling on the pavement.
No real injury. It turned out to be a round stone on which I passed while breaking.

About the engine, be sure to clear the cylinder from oil before cranking. As surely oil went in the air box, it tends to insinuate into the chambers.
It would bent the piston rod.

I am really surprised the bike is totaled. Surely the frame is not twisted, nor the engine case
broken.

Fred ST 02 BRG