Re: [ST] ST alternatives

On this hypothetical about alternative sport-tourer to the Sprint - Isn't the Honda VFR most often compared to the Sprint??
  You can start an endless debate (and I hope I haven't) :) about which is the better bike,  but the one undeniable fact is they are similar in many ways. I think someone told me Honda is finally offering a hard luggage option for it.
  The other bike I kinda think is similar is the Kawasaki ZZR 1200. Looks like decent ergos good wind protection not sure if you can get hard bags or not.
  I know when I was searching for a bike I just wasn't ready to go the sportTOURER route, i.e. Concours, Trophy etc. The sprint just feels right to me.
  Kevin Byram
  Northeast Ohio, USA
  2001 Sprint ST