Re: [ST] ST alternatives

Hopefully we can keep this debate fun, and non personal.

The day I bought my RS I was actually going to look at a used VFR that
happened to be at a Triumph dealer.  I have, and probably always will,
lust after the early to mid 90s VFRs.  I love this bike
(http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~john/vfr/specs/pics/91-vfr750.jpg) and if I had
ever found one at a reasonable price I would own one.  But on the day I
became a RAT it just so happened that they had a Lucifer orange demo RS
on the floor too.  The lynch pin in the deal was that the RS was 1/3 as
much to insure (still is) and had a full warranty with it and was priced
pretty close to the 3 year older VFR.  I've never regretted not buying
the VFR but if the RS ever goes away I'm not sure what I would replace it
with.  There are entirely too many lust worthy bikes these days, but few
do as many things as well as the RS.

Anyway, that's my 2¢.

Nate
00SprintRS