Re: [ST] ST alternatives

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006, Nathan Maher wrote:

> Hopefully we can keep this debate fun, and non personal.

Nope, I doubt it.  That California froot-loop went and pulled my trigger
dammit, I can't let that go...

Oh, and I am kidding dammit!  So save the "different strokes" speeches!
You know I love my ST or I wouldn't be on my second one...But on a serious
note I do hope the liST get's back around to topics ST, the noise has been
teatering on "unsub" lately.

Ah, I got it - I'm plotting a multi-week escape Real Soon Now since I look
to have an unexpected opportunity.  Any advice from those who have done
such re: preparations, things to see/do, etc. would be welcome.  I may
even have to go see this Knowlesville! No soul indeed.  Harumf.

--

                                ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
            -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\