Re: [ST] ST alternatives

On 29/04/2006, at 2:23 AM, Bil Swartz wrote:

> I'm lucky enough to have both in the stable, and frankly if I had to
> give
> up all but one bike, the VFR would remain for many reasons.

I too am one of the few who have lived in both the VFR and ST camps.
My VFR800 and I went out for a nice day in the hills which ended with
it returning in 2 bits on the back of a truck and me in the back of a
helicopter on the way to the closest hospital.  When it came time to
replace the broken viffer I opted for the 99 ST over another VFR.  Both
are great bikes but I like the character of the triple better.

There are many courses and many horses out there.  As long as we are
all happy with our choice of steed then life is good.

David