[ST] Rocky Mountain RAT Ride May 28th to June 6th

Hi Gang,

There are a couple of spots left on the '06 Rocky Mountain RAT Ride through
the Canadian Rockies. This is a special eight day motorcycle holiday we run
every year for Triumph owners. We bring along extra demo bikes including the
Scrambler and there's lots of twisty roads, scenery and laughs for Triumph
fans.

If anyone is interested, we're offering some last minute special pricing,
particularly if willing to share a room with a buddy, contact either myself
or Libby at mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks...

Mike Ciebien
Rocky Mountain Motorcycle Holidays