Re: [ST] Omen

Richard,

When you get bit by that bug, you may be a goner already.  My question to you
and the group is about insurance. I ride a '00 RS and have a reasonable
insurance premium from "drive from Progressive."  However, I remember some
discussion a couple years ago about insurance rates for Sport Bikes even like the
Daytona 955 being a lot higher than our Sport Touring Sprints.  Things like the
10R and the Kawasaki 1400 must cost a fortune to insure, don't they? Not to
mention the new K1200 BMW's with their power and pricetag.

Steve Knudsen
Auburn, WA