Re: [ST] Tires for a 2000 RS

I switched the 020's on my RS for 010's.

The mileage on the back sucked -tire was dead in 10 000kms, but there
was a definite improvement in the handling in the twisties & on the
track, the front made less noise and hey presto no more mild wobbles on
the throttle over the bumps.

The 010's on the Daytona work well, I'll replace the back with an 014
next month, and when the front is shot I might go to Pirelli Diablo's
front and back.

Anyone know if a Diablo on the back will work badly with an 010 on the
front?

Thanks

Marc